Thank you to our AMAZING 2020 RE Coaches!!
With 2020 being different to what we could have imagined, on the 20th February 2021 the RE leadership Team pulled out all the stops to recognise and honour our AMAZING team of Coaches.
After much brainstorming as to how we could make a virtual lunch happen it was decided that we would deliver a delicious frozen meal to the homes of all our Coaches the day before the Virtual Event, which we could all heat up and enjoy during our lunchtime get-together .
Our ‘special delivery team’ of Olhaus’s – comprising Yolande in Cape Town and Natasha in JHB – did a sterling job of travelling across the highways and bi-ways of their respective provinces – bringing a personal touch, a bag of goodies, and a much appreciated short-visit to the delighted coaches.
Our amazing CEO Candice hosted the meeting all the way from her home in Dubai, bringing together a team of passionate and kind hearted professionals to celebrate who we are, what we do, and the difference we make through RE. Our coaches were recognised and honoured for their giving spirit and total dedication in supporting and guiding the team of wonderful RE Mentors. Each coach was presented with a token of appreciation, and the highlight of the day was the sharing of personal dedications for each coach from their Mentors – expressing heartfelt appreciation and acknowledgement. There was no better way to pay tribute to our brilliant Coaches than to hear the real difference we all make in the lives of our Mentors.
On behalf of all the participants of RE – we also took this opportunity to also honour Candice.
See our tribute below…
- Knowing that you our leader have such phenomenal strength and that you represent the Releasing Eagles brand with knowledge, insight and passion while exuding warmth, beauty, kindness and empathy makes us so proud to be part of this tribe.
- Your personal accomplishments – especially the achievement of your PhD – and the way you live your life, exemplifies the journey we hope to create for our Mentees and Mentors under your guidance.
- You always lead by example – and inspire us to be better than we were yesterday.
- You have taken Releasing Eagles to new heights over the last two years – and we salute you for that.
- We appreciate that you trust us to honour and further your vision.
- You are a special kind of magic and we love you for who you are and what you do.
At the end of the lunch the Coaches were invited to share their experience of the event in a one word summary.
This we share with you here:
Inspiring, Tribe, Gratitude, Uplifting, Humbled, Enlightening, Connected, Inspirational, Fulfilled, Courage, Heartwarming, Love-filled!
I think this says it all!
Thank you to all who participated and contributed. It was indeed Love-Filled!
As Coach Leads are looking forward to working with this team of AMAZING people this year.
Here lives a bunch of truly passionate Coaches that really care about making a difference in the lives of our future generation.
With love and gratitude,
Yolande Olhaus, Western Cape Coach Coordinator
Gail Mervis, Gauteng Coach Coordinator